As an HR Manager, this individual will collaborate with the International Offices and leadership at Oitchau on HR matters and key projects to support development, employee engagement and retention.
- Strong generalist HR experience, proposing and implementing bold changes in the organization, preferably in technology organizations.
- Find new candidates for relevant roles
- Creation of the Onboarding & Offboarding
- Management of 3d Party providers and Benefits
- Scheduling and organizing interviews
- Lead the onboarding process for new hires
- Administer employee data/documentation required
- 4+ years relevant work experience (experience in HR, and other administrative functions could be applicable)
- Experience with labor law (CLT), payroll and employer contracts is needed
- Good accounting/finance knowledge and experience, at ease with figures
- Excellent teamwork attitude and hands-on execution ability to deliver on projects in a timely manner
- Attention to details, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvements
- Ability to create and maintain a friendly, welcoming, and warm atmosphere in the office
- Fluency in Portuguese & English
- 🏡 1 Day a week - Remote (Optional)
- 💰 VT / VR
- 🌍 Health Plan
Oitchau is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.