Enterprise Sales Executive
Oitchau team is looking for a hardworking, proactive Strategic Account Executive to ensure that the needs of our Enterprise clients are being supported. The Account Executive is responsible for the sourcing and closing of new customers, and for the end-to-end management of Adobe's existing client relationships. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to the overall sales team and business unit. We are looking for a hunter with enterprise sales experience who can demonstrate a history of quota over-achievement and deep customer relationships.
- Source new prospects and close new customers.
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives. Track, monitor, and report performance for each partnership.
- Perform outbound contact with existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Oitchau (Product, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
What You Need To Succeed
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Saas Solutions.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customer relationships and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/ opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing
- Strong understanding of SaaS-based technology.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
- Experience in selling emerging technology
- 🏡 1 Day a week - Remote (Optional)
- 💰 VT / VR
- 🌍 Health Plan
Oitchau is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.